Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gay Marriage?

Gay marriage is a very sensitive subject for anyone to discuss.  It is easy to offend individuals when spoken in a negative light.  Gay marriage, in this day in age, is beginning to become more and more acceptable by society as well as by the law.  It is legal in many states now, including my home land of Mass.  Personally, I believe gay marriage should be banned for eternity, and never made legal.  If two individuals of the same sex want to get married, go to Canada.  I think it is wrong for many reasons, but the most important, and straight forward, is that the bible says its wrong.  In Genesis, the first book of the bible, God created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve.  I understand that being gay is something that one can't control, and its not a decision or choice, but they should not be able to get married.  I don't mean to offend anyone and I have nothing wrong with gay people, but this is my blog, and these are just my opinions/beliefs.
Till next time,
JTH

No comments:

Post a Comment